Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: 3901 Aria
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 08:34 PM   #26
plankford3679

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 3901
State: Tennessee
THOR #11611
Quote:
Originally Posted by redline View Post
Hi All,
Looking for info good or bad on the 3901 Aria. Not big on Thor but many are saying they have come a long way and the Aria is supposedly quite nice, but I have not been in one yet. Need help as soon as possible as the BIG show is coming next week in Pomona, Ca and I have been driving my wife crazy looking at different rigs, back and forth between gas and diesel and all the different models. Was focused on a Ventana LE but then...... I feel there is a considerable difference in quality from what I have seen on earlier Thor products but the floor plan and all the rest of the standard equipment is hard to beat, not to mention the drive train upgrade over the LE. I appreciate any input I can get!!
Thanks,
Russ
We’ve had our 3901 for a year and love it. Minor issues were mostly operator error or learning. Have 10k on it and all the little been worked out. Took it to factory service for several issues once and they are fantastic. I had only one trip stopper and it was a simple power wire on slide controls. Every time something seemed serious, it turned out to be minor. Has plenty of mountain power and handles great. I think it’s the best value in the market.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.