Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 04:35 PM   #1
Sundance

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany 38sq
State: California
THOR #4598
Purchase of 2019 ½ Thor Tuscany 38sq???

We are looking at purchasing a 2019 ½ Thor Tuscany 38sq. We have looked at a broad spectrum of coaches and feel this is the best fit for us at this time; although being a Thor product does seem to come with it’s on set of problematic issues and concerns.

The ½ model year designation is important as Thor incorporated some significant changes to this coach in their mid-year update. We actually prefer the initial 2019 release but there are next to none available and if you find one it has been sitting on a dealer’s lot for close to a year which can bring its own set of concerns. So, we have reluctantly focused in on the 2019 ½ configuration. BTW, Thor will no longer be making the 38sq in 2020.

My question for this audience is, does anyone have any advice with regards to this specific coach and issues I should focus in on when accomplishing my buyer’s PDI, prior to taking title.

Any advice or words of caution, other than stay away from Thor, would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
Sundance is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum