Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 07:32 PM   #1
Golfbum18

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Hurricane 29M
State: Florida
THOR #9033
Thumping noise around radio...2016 Hurricane 29M

I have picked up a nasty thumping noise when going over bumps in the 29M. Thanks I-95. I would like to know how to get off the woodgrain panel around or near the radio to get some foam or something in there to deaden the vibration. Any videos on how to do this or advice from anyone that's done it? I have removed the small piece above the speedometer, tach etc. Two little lugs to loosen but the vibration is not there...it's over by the console where the radio, vents AC controls are. Seems like if I apply some good pressure to that woodgrain piece, it improves. Any help on doing this???
GB

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum