Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 03:31 PM   #17
Golfbum18

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Hurricane 29M
State: Florida
THOR #9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmblaster View Post
Here is a you tube on removing radios

https://youtu.be/K6n-VDFKYbA
Well, got the radio pulled and guess what.....the same guy that didn't work on yours must have not worked on mine either. In other words, I had a missing nut, wing nut, or whatever was supposed to hold that stub into the tab....so I guess the guy didn't want to waste the time putting it on. DIdn't have anything to use since it's metric so off to lowes to find one. FIrst took the stub out of the back so I could find a match. Put the radio back in....had to replug the power cable since they don't give you enough to actually pull out the radio without pulling out the cable, and tightened it up. Haven't given it the bump test yet but that's coming in the next few days. Also checked the 3 cameras to make sure nothing had come undone with them.Thanks for all your help and
NOTE TO THOR.....HAVE YOUR GUYS PUT THAT FRICKIN' NUT IN THE BACK OF THE RADIO SO OWNERS DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS THEMSELVES.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum