Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 02:33 AM   #8
ournextstop

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo
State: Florida
THOR #2248
Xantrex and Magnum see to be the two major brands. My previous two RVs had Xantrex this Palazzo has a Magnum ME2012. All have been MSW and we have not had any problems with them running our TVs and other electronics. We do not have any "high end" or sophisticated electronics in the RV. I believe DW's electric coffee pots only last about a year in the RV due to MSW which affects the controls on them. But, I don't know that for sure, just heard others say that is a problem sometimes. Coffee pots are cheap and she is not a happy camper if she does not get her morning shot of the black stuff.
One thing you need to be thinking about is where you will put the battery bank. Probably 4 deep cycle 6v golf start batteries hooked up in serial-parallel config.
Good luck, let us know how it works out!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.