Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 11:57 PM   #1
99dart

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: SOB 2014 Meridian 36M
State: Washington
THOR #7205
Rain...Rain... go away!

So... We took the ws31 to Portland for our G-daughters graduation, then on up the WA coast to Pacific Beach for our 20th anniversary. It rained almost all day, every day! After driving, sure enough, we had wet carpets in front of the range & fridge. :/ grrr... Once we got home I opened the slide about a foot so I could look at the seal at the step area. They look good except for they are three separate pieces. So, glued/sealed them together with silicone sealant. It's dry now, so I closed the slide. Now I can see that the slide is slightly bowed out in the middle, right where the step area is. The seal barely touches the side of the main coach for roughly three feet. 😡 I guess I will be adding a seal to the body side of the coach in that area to get things sealed up! Always something to fix on this thing!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.