Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 08:52 PM   #1
DangerousDan

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 Windsport 31Z
State: South Carolina
THOR #15622
Angry 2018 windsport 31z engine and road noise

Hello All. I am new to the Forum. I looked but did not find much anything related to my inquiry so I will start it off at the risk that it has been discussed previously.

I bought a new 2018 THOR WINDSPORT 31Z on the FORD F53 chassis. Just finished my second trip, over 2000 miles, and returned home completely word out, fatigued, from the engine heat and the engine/road noise. Listening to the radio or conversing with the wife was difficult if not impossible. So, I am looking for a fix. I have researched mats, barriers and spray on solutions. I am open to suggestions. I will admit, right now I am leaning toward LizardSkin sound and heat coating but, it sounds messy.

I also have the driving issues but I will be doing the cheap mod on the sway bars plus installing sumo springs. I already have a steering stabilizer.

Dan

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum