Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 12:56 PM   #7
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
I’ll add my two cents. We owned a 2014 Vegas for two years (24,000 miles including a 14,000 mile trip to Alaska) and a 2016 Axis for the last 3 Years (27,000 miles). Just finished a 2000 mile, month long trip from Florida to Nova Scotia. We have had a few issues with ours over the 5 years which I have documented in this forum. We owned two RVs before the Vegas as well as several 27-36’ power and sail boats, so I have some varied experience in construction and maintenance issues. All in all, I have been very happy with both the Vegas and the Axis. I have complained about the fit and finish of the RVs in the last, but when you factor in the price, I cannot complain too loudly. Most of the problems I have been able to solve myself with minimal expense. And we sure have really enjoyed ours - from a 4 month trip to Alaska, and long trips out West and several to NE Canada. I do not regret buying either the Vegas or Axis. I look at all the new ones that come out and have examined bigger ones on the F53 chassis including Newmar, Tiffin and Winnebago and the new Tiffin Class C, but have not found anything that we liked better than our Axis, no matter the price.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum