Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 03:26 AM   #1
MJC62

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 27.2
State: Indiana
THOR #14698
Front trac bar or steering stabilzer?

My 2918 ACE 27.2 is on the F53 16000 GVWR chassis. Thor in there infinite wisdom decided not to have Ford install a factory front or rear trac bar. The trac bars are an option from Ford on that size chassis. So I spose Thor opted to cut costs by not having Ford install them. My question for all you ladies and gents out there is where do you think I should spend my cash, front trac bar or the steering stabilizer. At this point DW is growling about all the extra cash I am throwing at this MH. I need to get the biggest bang for my limited bucks. I am leaning toward front trac bar rather than the stabilizer as it is a slight bit cheaper and I really think it should have been on the rig in the first place. All thoughts and opinions are welcome.
TX Mark

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.