Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 02:37 PM   #10
mstng

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 2018 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #12484
This is such a terrific forum. Thanks for all your ideas and suggestions.

This is a digital thermostat that I installed and left the extra wire taped. (I think)

It was a very warm week and I was running it for several hours at an amusement park in the hot sun. The 20-60 minutes varies and as some of you suggest it may have something to due with over heating. Wouldn't I expect if this was the cause that it would happen randomly instead of when the compressors cycles off? It also happened on the trip home while underway.

It has only 75 hours, fresh gas and I changed oil at 50 hours. Perhaps the air filter as it's was running in a dusty parking lot. Then again, why when the compressor cycles off?

I need to research how to check for codes.

Thanks again, ill keep at it..

Bill

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum