Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 03:14 PM   #3
Metalgator

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 35.3
State: Florida
THOR #6451
We have a Miramar 35.3 and live in Florida so we are always using the AC units. If we are camping during the summer, the first thing I do when we arrive at our site is to put down the windshield shade and the two side window shades. The front of the motorhome is always warmer than the back. I can usually keep the temps in the front of the motorhome in the upper 70s and the back of the motorhome in the lower 70s. I try to keep the door closed as much as I can. If people are constantly opening and closing the door, it will get warmer inside. The summers in Florida are usually in the mid 90s outside with high humidly. Being in the 100s would be much harder to cool, especially if parked in the sun.

Burch

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum