Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 04:36 PM   #14
Pabs4

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #13816
Quote:
Originally Posted by bevedfelker View Post
K2Whire -- There is a Ford FCS-900 Form process that your dealer should complete. This form sent to Ford readjusts your warranty start date. This process compensates the start date to the date you purchase (regardless of the Form chassis manufacture date). It also subtracts the delivery mileage that was put on your RV in driving it from the Thor factory to the dealer.

Here is the link to download the manual I compiled (as recommended by JamieGeek):
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AiYx6DLSeiiPgYBSfmvPhwGsR_0TkQ

This manual was compiled from all kinds of user suggestions, recommendations, ideas, lesson-learned, etc. It contains lots of info that you will not find in any manufacturer's manual. The thread with this link is in the Motorhome Tech Topic section of this forum. It has been viewed over 17.000 times. More than 3000 owners have downloaded it and I have forwarded copies in email to around 1600 other owners.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your new Vegas. We have had ours for 4 years and we have about 19,600 miles on it. My wife & I (and our two bichons love it).
The manual is wonderful! I have it printed out and in a binder in our Vegas. Thanks so much for creating it!
Safe-T-Plus steering stabilizer, Koni shocks
Pabs4 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.