Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 11:42 PM   #16
DangerousDan

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 Windsport 31Z
State: South Carolina
THOR #15622
Right now, I can do nothing as the coach is in the Ford dealership trying their best to fix the A/C system. I thank all for their input. It looks right now I will seal the wood under the driver & passenger area then put on a noise and heat shield material likely Dynamat (about 1/4 inch thick) then use the Dynamat material that is about 3/4 inch thick over top of it all. Under the dog house currently there is about 1/4 inch material which I will cover over that existing material with the 3/4 inch material. I am now looking for a less expensive material than the Dynamat but so far, that is the only material that will not take on water. As to the ride, I will do the CHF initially then Sumo Springs later (in a couple months). Again thanks to all for the information.. BTW, Thor is of no help what so ever.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.