Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 01:42 PM   #10
ArrrV

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 ACE 30.2
State: Florida
THOR #1287
Toyo Report: NEVER AGAIN

The Toyo's are stiffer than the OEM Goodyear's, but they are not showing premature wear like I also had on my OEM tires, or cracking like I had in Michelins. After this week ( I am at the end of a 4 week national adventure) we will have put ~8,000 miles on them since they were installed. BUT, and this is the NEVER EVER AGAIN part, my tires smell like a sewer. Really. I called Toyo before I purchased them, and the fact that they suphurize their commercial tires never came up. Apparently not all Toyo tires stink, but Toyo was nonchalant when I called them about the smell. It could go away with time, or not. That was what I was told. There was nothing I could do to reduce the off gasing. So far I am in the not category, so if you like your campsite smelling like someone dumped out all the doggy poopy scoop bags under your RV, go for the Toyos.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum