Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 10:11 PM   #1
drzoomin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Idaho
THOR #15465
Water pressure Issue

Have a 2016 Thor Ace 30.2 model RV and I am having trouble with my water pressure.

First off, when turning on the water for the first time after storage, it takes a significant amount of time to build up water pressure. Once water pressure has built up, everything is fine and dandy, but after about thirty seconds or so of using the water, the pressure slowly starts to die. Once the faucet has turned off, it again takes a significant amount of time to build up pressure again (thirty seconds or even longer depending on how long I ran the pump).

It seems as though the water intake can't keep up with the pump, like it is trying to use too much water for the flow of water into the pump. Looked at the screen water filter and it did have some hard water buildup. Cleaned it out, didn't help. Replaced the water, didn't help. I undid the water before the screen and have attached a picture of flow out of the hose. It is not a lot of water and does not seem like it could keep up with the flow of water from the pump.

any ideas?

Thanks,

Caleb
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5113.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	18301  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum