Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 10:05 PM   #1
twowheelceu

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #454
2013 FourWinds 22E cross country

We (wife, dog and me) just returned from a 6K mile cross country trip in our new FourWinds 22E, Chevy chassis. We towed a small utility trailer carrying our motorcycle. Picture attached. Gross weight = about 1000 lb. Gas mileage = 10 mpg. (Is that good?) All systems worked reliably. We never turned off the refrigerator. The A/C kept us cool. Noise was not unreasonable (but you can't hear the person in the back when driving). Only problems were a couple of rattles. Only significant problem was trouble with gas fill up at Pilot stations. Repeated click off. Filler tube may not be angled properly. I'll post about that when I know the solution. Bottom line: great trip. Love RV'ing. Love seeing this country up close and personal. Planning our next trip.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.