Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 02:14 AM   #7
pact40

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: New York
THOR #13551
2019 Miramar 37.1 slide issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcricks View Post
I bought a 35.2 Miramar 3/25/19 and am having the same problem. Four times the slides have gone out when we were not in the coach. Two times they started to retract while we were in the coach. Both of these situations could cause extensive damage to the interior or exterior of the coach and we are very concerned.

I received no help from CW and very little from Thor. But, I called Firefly the supplier for the wireless system and they have been very helpful.

To date they have sent me a new control board, new control panel and wireless controller, this did not fix the problem. Today, they are sending me a new control panel and a software download that should fix the problem.
wcricks It has been VERY FRUSTRATING with all the problems. This morning when I went out to get something in the coach. The furnace was on and the temperature was 95 degrees inside, the ceiling fans were on, all the lights were on and the gen-set was flashing an error code. All this and the slides have a mind of their own. Everything was off the night before! CW was useless and I don't know how they are in business. Thor has been trying to resolve the problems but I have missed three trips so far and I have a three week trip coming up soon. Are you switching the parts out yourself or is a dealer doing the repair. Please let me know if the new parts resolve your problems. Thanks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.