Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 02:59 PM   #8
funmoneypit

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Michigan
THOR #12333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeburn2000 View Post
Welcome to the Miramar life ��.

We’ve had ours for 6 months and have spent just over 3 weeks in it so far. After the first week shakedown cruise, we had a list of a dozen problems that the dealer immediately fixed all covered by warranty.

Biggest issue was the flooring would pillow up every time the furnace came on. Turns out they never sealed around the heat registers.

Our only other nagging problem has been the leveling jacks which don’t always fully come down. Have had to raise and lower manually to get them to fully extend.

Other than that we are completely satisfied with our rig. We’re leaving on a two week trip to Santa Fe in July.

Good luck to you!
I am glad yours is working great for you. We really like the rig and most of our issues have been the dealer and not Thor. We are working with a customer service rep with Thor now and she has been great.

We have our rig back finally after 4 weeks. They supposedly fixed the water heater, nope. It even messed up when the service manager was standing right next to me. I said to heck with it and called Girard yesterday. Explained what it was doing and right away he said the gas pressure was too low. That makes sense as the furnace was acting up also (only two items that run off lp). I adjusted the gas pressure up just a little and so far it has worked perfectly. They said they checked pressure when troubleshooting both the furnace and the water heater?

They worked on the slide for 12 hours that was leaking and supposedly fixed that, nope. Now leaks worse plus it now squeaks going in and out.

When we got it back the radio didn't work. I took it apart and it seems there is a bad connection. I can wiggle the face around and it will shut off by itself. I talked to the CS rep and asked her to just send me a radio and I will change it. She is supposed to send it out today. They are also shipping a cabinet door to me to replace the one that the dealer messed up.

We have an appointment next month with another dealer that Thor uses for their overflow. I may have the list down to just the slide as I fix things myself.
funmoneypit is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum