Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 01:48 PM   #11
chuckb

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Miramar 37.1 SOLD
State: Michigan
THOR #2972
Angry 2018 Miramar 37.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by funmoneypit View Post
New member here. We just purchased a '19 Miramar 37.1. We take delivery this Thursday. Interested in others experience with the coach. The good or bad plus things maybe to look for.

We currently have an '04 Georgetown 370 on the Ford chassis. I have done the CHF, steering stabilizer, shocks etc. on our current MH and will do the same on this one plus a rear track bar.

Thanks in advance for any input.

I have had nothing but problems over 200 issues, floor replaced two times. for 19 months I have been fighting with this RV, it's currently at the ford dealer getting checked for noise coming from the rear end. I have been to THOR service center 6 times and General RV 4 times and I have to take it back to General RV after I get it back from fords. I Had to get a lawyer in Texas because Michigan has no lawyers that want to deal with RVs. Ask me anything you want.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.