Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 01:07 AM   #14
RickAuz

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Ontario
THOR #8849
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsysoul View Post
Hi all,

New member and new owner of 2019 Thor Vegas 24.1....first RV ever. Was on here a lot doing research before we made our decision (thanks BTW). Figured I should join since I still don't know what I don't know and maybe eventually can provide some insights as I figure this rig and the RV community out.

Don and Leslie
California
We have an 2016 AXIS 24.1 on a 450 chassis we have only 2 years of RV experience. You will find soooo much help on this forum! A word to the newbies you are driving a house down a very rough road, it needs constant maintaince. Ed's manual is the ultimate guide book I have 2 printed copies I refer to very often. And when unsure use the search feature...... and when all else fails ASK!
Stay positive, be kind, and above all else don't get upset things will happen.
Welcome to owning one of the best values (in my opinion) on the market.
Rick and Auz

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum