Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Several Issues
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 05:40 PM   #1
Jyoung

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 42FK
State: Oklahoma
THOR #12199
Several Issues

We installed a brand new Magnum 2012/20B in April this year. Replacing the old Magnum. Just undid the old one and stuck the new one in. So, on the 10th I took it to RV General to have my Diamond Service done, a maintenance pkg where they just go over the whole coach. Yesterday they said they had it pretty well wrapped up and could come pick up the coach. Then immediately followed by a new phone call telling us our inverter is dead.!!?? The inverter was working fine prior to taking it in to them. we have found No burnt wires, and now outlets don't work, my refrigerator don't work Even when plugged into shore power.

We have checked the breakers they are all good. Slides, jacks work, engine starts, generator starts, AC runs. Sorry I am not to familiar with this stuff, this is the wife. 2012 Tuscany 42FK TIA

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum