Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 07:11 PM   #112
Psrock1

Model: Aria 4000
State: Arizona
THOR #15777
Just picked up a 2019 Aria 4000, I love the way it drives and the interior is absolutely gorgeous and very good quality materials. The only issues I see in construction is the exterior joints are showing stress cracking especially around the front cab. It drives like a dream, Very smooth and plenty of power for me considering I’m a novice RV’r and want to take my time. Does anyone recommend I put a steering stabilizer bar? I’m reading many pros and cons but the way I see it I want all the help i can get driving this thing. I’ve put 800 miles on it so far with no issues what so ever mechanically, everything is operating as it should slides, jacks, awnings, lighting etc. I’m so glad I went with Thor Aria, it’s definitely the best bang for my buck if it holds up. I would appreciate any comments on the cracking and separation of joints and steering stabilizer.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum