Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 09:14 PM   #15
knucklehead

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29m
State: North Carolina
THOR #9553
Take a look at Thomas Payne recliners!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaktop View Post
I have a couch now that is uncomfortable since its one of the pool out with a blow up mattress. hate it, makes you slouch. Would love to get two recliners that turn to face the TV but not much room so maybe just a comfortable couch. Any suggestions out there? What do you think?
We have a 2018 Thor Windsport 29m. The sofa bed behind the drivers seat was uncomfortable to sit on and we had no need for more bed space. However, while at Camping World I noticed the side by side electric recliners by Thomas Payne. They have cup holders, massage, heat and recline. Took them home and when we put them on the platform I realized they would catch the window handles when they reclined. NO PROBLEM!! Field engineering took over. I looked at the bottom and where the feet were, figured out how far the chairs needed to slide forward then went to Lowe's and bought some angle steel about I" I think and made a base to set the two chairs in. Measured it out, bolted them in place and they only stick out about 4 inches and they work great. Think I've heard of other brands that may fit in without needing this but I just did that and was done!! Like them a lot----Bob Trice

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.