Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 04:32 PM   #37
ournextstop

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo
State: Florida
THOR #2248
Alternative to Good Sam warranty

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilymainecoon View Post
Hawkeye did this all get resolved to your satisfaction? Buying a new 2016 Axis this week and we are considering buying the Good Sam extended warranty...
I would strongly suggest you call Jeff Shelton at Wholesale Warranties before you sign up for Good Sam. I have used him for the last 3 coaches we have had and last year on the previous coach we had a major electrical problem with the Spartan chassis and because the initial diagnosis was corrosion the warranty company was not going to cover any of the $7,000 total. Jeff's staff worked with the warranty company and the Cummins facility that did the work and got the warranty company to send out a rep who inspected the job and the company paid their full share which was over $5,000!

When I was talking to Jeff this Summer about coverage on this coach and I mentioned my electrical problem with the previous coach he pointed out to me that Good Sam excludes electrical problems. However, I have not verified that to see if there is some fine print or whatever.

At any rate I would suggest you give him a call at 1-800-939-2806. It may give you some useful info whether you go with him or not.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.