Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 01:53 PM   #1
Angelo

Brand: Still Looking
State: Tennessee
THOR #2898
New 24.1 Vegas Owner!

Hello Motor coach owners,

Just purchased a Vegas on 8-31-15 and took it out once on a two night shake down. Found several item and issues that dealer will take care of within the next few months. We are excited about our new RUV and can't wait to go out again in the near future.

My wife and I live just south of Nashville TN. and have been retired for a few years. We just decided that the next 5 years would be a great time to travel while our health is with us. Our children are grown and we have 4 grandchildren we would like to take camping with us one day.

I have never used or participated in forum activities but I plan to visit this site regularly to glean information about its use and ideas to make our RVing more enjoyable. I have almost completed reading all the information Thor has giving us about the appliances, E-350, generator, etc... and find them very interesting and informative. After reading most I realized how many more questions I should have asked during our walk thru. Just focused on items that needed correcting.

Looking forward to chatting with all the Vegas and Axis owners

"What ever you do let it be done well"

Angelo and Diane
Columbia, TN 38401

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum