Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 10:31 AM   #88
cavie

Brand: Keystone
Model: Sprinter
State: Florida
THOR #15553
I feel sorry for anybody with theses problems. This is why I buy only used. 3rd unit. BUT if you think it is a Thor only problem you are sadly mistaken. I have been to many forums and all these problems are across all brands in the RV industry. These story's are word for word the same across EVERY manufacturer.

If everyone would join a forum before they buy then nobody would buy new and the manufacturers would have to change their ways and the prices would go up. It's not gonna change until the Japanese get into the business and kick our ass just like they did with the auto industry. Remember when cars were junk after 60,000 miles.

If you don't stop piece work nothing is gonna change.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.