Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Cell booster?
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 03:33 PM   #10
DonandPatti

Brand: DRV
Model: 38RSSA
State: Maryland
THOR #4040
Good reception

Dan,

I had very good reception at the Rally. My advantage may be that I put my ATT hotspot near the indoor weboost antenna. The weboost will increase the hotspot to 4 bars and then the laptop and all of my devices are working fine. I even have wifi while working around the RV.

I like using the hotspot because you can take it with you wherever you go and always have wifi.

Take care.

Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperdan View Post
Ryan, I talked with a gentleman parked near me at the rally, he ran his coax through the slide seals near the entertainment center. NO drilling, he showed me the special cable he used, it was flat so as to not interfere with the seals too badly.

The guy I talked to to was using a We-boost Connect RV 65 set up with "mixed" results. By that I mean he told me some times he gets good signal and data results and in some areas he gets a good cell signal (talk) but not such a good data signal. He claims it varies quite a bit depending on where you are. At Elkhart Campground (on Verizon's system) he told me his data signal "stunk".... whatever THAT'S supposed to mean.

Dan
DonandPatti is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.