Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 04:38 PM   #2
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Shows there must be a very different mindset for Class A and Class B buyers. Their wants, or expectations of a motorhome, are like night and day.

The video is a little dated in that some of these models are not presently available, but one clip summarizes it well by stating that Class B buyers want greater freedom, and don’t want to be limited by the RV to the same degree. The Class A video shows amenities on par with a house, but its greater size limits exploration, spontaneity, etc.

The tiny Tofino makes me want to build my own “steel tent on wheels”. We wouldn’t need much, including the pop top second bed area, so could keep it under 8-ft high, making it garageable, go anywhere, park anywhere, fuel efficient, etc.

I’m sure it sounds insane to most on this forum, but if I had to choose between a 17-ft and a 35-ft motorhome as a gift that I had to keep (couldn’t resale), I’d go with the small van. The idea of being tied down by a huge motorhome would take all the fun out of traveling for us; except for traveling with family, which I can rent a large rig as needed for those few occasions.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum