Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 08:11 PM   #6
TimmyB

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Fleetwood Bounder 35P
State: Florida
THOR #15054
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmc View Post
Certainly check the breaker, but the 3.07v at the batteries is Certainly sounding like dead house batteries... too dead to activate the use/store solenoid... the 13.46 at the monitor is from the converter when plugged in to shore power.
Best bet would be to check water in batteries, and use an external car battery charger to see if they come back. I’m thinking with good voltage on batteries, things will work as they should.
Batteries can easily drain in a couple of days depending on what is on... an interior or basement light... smoke, CO, and propane detectors, etc...

Now the stereo should be working on the converter... but the genny may be only seeing the 3.07v from batteries assuming (dangerous thing) it isn’t wired thru the use/store switch.
I know not much about batteries but everything I read says 12.0 is basically dead, so 3.0??? I have to believe one or both of these things are toast. This unit sat on the lot for 9 months before we bought it so I'm suspect of them, to say the least.

I'll go look at the water level. The stereo is really perplexing. That's not a major draw at all.

Thanks for the input.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum