Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Thor Garbage
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 07:29 PM   #93
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
Sell it and get happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJSmith View Post
Had my issues with my new 2018 Thor Gemini from the onset. Leaks in the roof, the dealer removing the original coach and engine batteries and replacing them with subpar batteries. Also my RV came with no fuel line to the generator. Wood trim falling off. Misaligned drawers. Broken shades. Window screens that don't fit properly. Build quality is amazingly bad. Thor customer service is also horrible with long wait times and some untrained reps who have no actual knowledge of the RV's Thor sells. They can be rude also.
Sell it. Sell it today.
Buy yourself one where you do the due diligence of firing up the generator and opening drawers and screens.

Some of you aren't coming off as having responsibly partaken in the buying process.

Some here rave of the fine customer service at Thor. I'm going out on a limb here but I bet undertrained phone folk tend to mimic those they're speaking with.
Attitude shows right through the words in a post/phone call.

It cost me exactly a good attitude and 24 taco bell tacos to get a free wash and my rv back from cw in three days with EVERYTHING PLUS FOUR ITEMS FIXED. I imagine the same will happen when I call Thor.

Phone folk?
There but for grace go I.
And I treat them as such.
I'm glad they're there. I'm glad I'm not.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum