Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 10:25 PM   #13
TimmyB

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Fleetwood Bounder 35P
State: Florida
THOR #15054
Quote:
Originally Posted by gte534j View Post
I have a 2018 thor vegas and the 7 pin hitch connection was installed and some of the wiring was pre-done. However, the power and another wire was not connected to the hitch. See below:
http://www.thorforums.com/forums/f9/...8-a-12786.html
What i did was not totally correct so the trailer company re-wired the power wire directly to the battery and used a heavier gage wire.
Yeah, I saw that post when I began this search and knew I would be WAY in over my head when I saw all of those steps, and knowing my own limitations!

I am either going with the BT Curt Echo or possibly the Prodigy RF, which actually sits on the trailer itself. I am inclined to go with the Echo, since it looks truly plug and play.

Thanks for the link!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum