Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 12:47 PM   #8
16ACE27
Site Team

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #7035
Quote:
Originally Posted by rurkaep View Post
We have a 2018 Windsport 29m with a full slike which we have for 1 1/2 years and really like it, however the slide moves with 2 motors on each side and controlled with 2 Dual Motor Velocity Slide Controllers 13390-D0.
One works as it should, the other displays a fault, usually a ground fault of sometimes does not display anything. Lights which should be on are not. I contacted Thor customer service and they were helpful and suggested I replace the defective one as it may eventually fail. I did and it set me back @707.00 but it performs the same as the first one. When if does not work, I have to reset if which is a pain. I did not contact the dealer because he is 100 miles away and have to wait a month or so for an appointment. Has anyone with the same setup had this problem and if so, what did you do.
Thanks
You've got 2 motors on each side of your slide? Never seen that before.
2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 Trail Runner Toad
2024 Chevrolet Trax 2RS - Soon 2B TOAD
16ACE27 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.