Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Build question
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 11:56 PM   #19
rynosback

Brand: DRV
Model: 38 RSB3
State: South Dakota
THOR #1658
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gritz Carlton View Post
..." if irrelevant information is posted"...

What I posted was directly related to your "general question"...and it's probably a spot-on explanation...time will tell. Thor owns DRV and lots of production differences will become more and more centralized as time goes on. This is a Thor Forum...with many different models...including DRV trailers. Welcome to "our" family!!
This forums layout. I’m a visual person so I illustrating my point.

Key-
RED IS THE GENERAL SECTION
GREEN IS THE SPECIFIC SECTIONS ABOUT PARTICULAR MAKES OWNED BY THOR

Sorry for the separate image, I could not get it all to fit in one screen shot.
What I suspect is happing is that people click on “New Posts” at the top. This shows you all new threads and posts that are new on the whole forum. Not just the general section. In doing it this way, people need to pay attention to what sections these threads are in.
I post in different sections, but it is specifically about what the poster is asking. An example, the poster had concerns about voltage fluctuations. I recommend getting an EMS system and an Auto former to take care of all of there concerns. I replied in more detail, but hopefully you get the point.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.