Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 04:10 AM   #167
MarylandMatt

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Maryland
THOR #7268
What AC unit did you end up using? I am looking at the "Dometic Polar White 13,500 BTU Conditioners B57915.XX1C0 Brisk Air Ii 13.5 Pw Upper Unit" on amazon, i am guessing that is what you used and then an inside ductless control?

Am I correct, that the whole in the roof for the vent was sufficient, you did not need to increase or change that at all, just bolt the new AC on top of that hole and then do the interior work and cable routing?

This has inspired me to look to doing the same change, the one AC unit just does not work with that size camper well. I have not had to od too much after I got my inverter installed.

Thanks for any information.

Matt

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum