Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 12:54 AM   #41
Chucke

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: North Carolina
THOR #5494
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
The problem was, the batteries were SO depleted, pushing the USE/STORE switch would not trigger the solenoid, so there was no way to turn it on. Without that, none of the three power sources would charge the batteries back up. The ONLY way was to connect an old-fashioned battery charger to it and let it get back up to where pushing the button actually did something.
Hello TimmyB, I had similar problems with my 2016 Vegas 25.2. After having to charge batteries when ever I went to the coach I did what some of the fellas on here said to do. I installed a battery disconnect on the coach and one on the chassis batteries. When I replaced the chassis battery I went through the inside top passenger side. The desk removes with screws in the side and under the little mats. Now after I removed the desk there was nothing but duct tape filling a huge hole. When I put it back I cut a piece of sheet metal with foam insulation tape around the edges and screwed it down. You said it best Off should mean Off!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.