Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 01:16 PM   #1135
Big Wheel

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 23TR
State: Ontario
THOR #14621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khuzad View Post
I will be taking possession of a 2019 Thor Compass 24TF tomorrow and I'm a new RV owner. I do have a couple questions about taking possession of a RV that has been on the lot as long as the one I purchased was. It has under 2000 miles on it and I'm the first owner, so it must have been on the lot awhile. Is there anything special I should focus on during the inspection when I pick it up? Will the dealership have kept current with any of the recalls? I know that cars that have been idle for over a year need to have certain things gone over to get them ready for the road but I just don't know enough about the systems of a RV to know what to pay particular attention to. I've made it 23 pages through the forum so far but I hadn't seen this question asked and I wanted to make sure I asked it before I did the pickup.
Hi Khuzad!

We just finished our first trip in our '19TR. Go through all of the pages in this forum and take notes for your review of the RV and creating a punch list.

You may already know this; if you go to the Thor Motorcoach website there is an owners section. You use your chassis VIN number and create an account. This will take you to all of the manuals for your coach. There are also some videos that are helpful in the list.

I have downloaded all of the manuals to a tablet that I carry in the RV. Great resource.

Get out there enjoy and have fun!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum