Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 02:55 PM   #1137
Big Wheel

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 23TR
State: Ontario
THOR #14621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Kennedy View Post
How do you remove the tv from the bedroom wall? They didn't plugin our HDMI (either).

What is this "... provided low pressure outlet ..." you mention?

Does anyone know how to remove a bedroom window shade without taking off the valance? It feels like there are two clips you press, but I can't get it to release.

Thanks in advance.
I am absolutely no expert but here goes:

The propane system on the RV has a pressure regulator inline at the tank. The hose/outlet that is provided for your bbq is attached to the regulator. The regulator reduces the pressure for appliances. All of the small bbq's that I looked at had pressure regulators either built in to the bbq or as part of the hose that you attach the bbq to the propane tank. We have tried to run a bbq with 2 regulators in line and it just doesn't work.

The bbq we purchased came with a hose that had the regulator in the hose. I was able to purchase another hose without a regulator that had the quick disconnect. Job done.

Now the TV. Take a flashlight and look behind the right side of the TV. You will see a flip latch. The left side has a similar latch. Now if your arms are tree trunks like mine, you will wiggle your hands in so that your fingers are on the latches at the bottom pushing away from the wall. This is the only way for me to get my hands out! The TV will not fall when released as it the upper section is sitting on the wall the mount. The just lift the TV straight up and off. The lines attaching the TV are short. Have someone around to help.

Replacing the TV is as simple as hanging the TV on the wall mount from the attachments on the TV and then pushing the bottom to the wall so that the latches re-engage.

Blinds - I had the dealer adjust all of mine as they didn't all retract and a couple of the valences were not fully attached. I find that the people on the help line at Thor are very helpful.

Hope this helps.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum