Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 11:04 PM   #1140
Big Wheel

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 23TR
State: Ontario
THOR #14621
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainsam View Post
Great review BigWheel, Happy to hear a great first outing. As for the fuel pumps I know the large semi nozzles don't work but in other cases the normal auto size have an issue with proper fit by not going into the neck deep enough to open the flapper. Thor included an adapter to help with that. I have only needed it once in 16,000 miles.

How did you get a 15K A/C? Was that a special order?
That little funnel is a standard from Ford. I have them in all of my cars. Don’t know if the other manufacturer’s provide them. I just wasn’t paying attention. If I was I would have noticed the other diesel pumps with the small truck nozzles for diesel. Anyways, another life experience.

As for the A/C. Our Gemini was a dealer stock unit and it appears that the dealer ordered the 15K A/C unit as an option. I did spend time going through the ducts and cleaning out the styrofoam and making sure that there was air flow to all of the ducts.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum