Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Drifting
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 12:04 AM   #12
Golfbum18

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Hurricane 29M
State: Florida
THOR #9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandkos View Post
I have a 2013 Thor ACE 30.1 and I have really noticed a lot of drift from side to side as I drive down a hwy or interstate. This occurs if I am towing my car or not. Tires are inflated correctly and front end seems to be aligned fine.
I was wondering if anyone else had this issue and if so were you able to correct it.
Had a C class Thor that drove me. Then an 27.2 ACE 2017 that was better with the CHF but still drifty as you have described. Tech told me to set the tires at 75 front and 80 back and that helped but still, lots of the rig driving me/ Bought the 2016 29M Hurricane and the prev. owner put on the options listed in my signature below. Can't tell you how much better it handles. Had occasion to have to make a serious swerve some time ago and it was great....solid, under control, and back to straight driving without trying to compensate, or over compensate for the maneuver.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.