Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 01:36 AM   #15
Ferf

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.2
State: Tennessee
THOR #10574
The Curt echo Bluetooth is really nice. Like others mentioned, it saves settings in the 7 pin adaptor so the phone is not needed for that. The only time I could really think of needing to use the manual brake button in the app would be if the trailer got squirrely for some reason. I believe then you are supposed to activate the trailer brakes without braking the RV to get back in control. I have found a properly loaded trailer though solves most of those problems (at least for me with my Honda Pilot on a 21’ trailer).

The only other downside is that the Bluetooth device blinks a light when not paired to a phone. So if you leave it connected when you are away from your rv, it can be more prone to theft.

Hauling the family around the country in our 2018 Thor ACE 30.2. Running, cycling or running my agency the rest of the time.
Ferf is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.