Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Hello All!
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 08:01 AM   #12
GVP-The Boxcar Children

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2019 Aria 4000
State: Utah
THOR #15943
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLG View Post
So far we have not left the driveway yet. My wife enjoyed the shopping, and is still shopping for accessories. I think we are somewhat anxious about our first trip.

I don't think there is any middle ground when it comes to RVs-most either love them or hate them! One nice thing about a MH is that as soon as you get into it, it feels like you are on vacation. We love ours especially once the bugs are worked out. The Aria 4000 is our 3rd and last MH, and we don't fly so a big RV is our preferred way of seeing the Country! Our dogs go nuts when they see me pulling it out of storage!

Since you're in beautiful BC Canada you have the best of all based on your location. You can go south to the USA lower 48, Northwest to Alaska, or stay close and hit Banff, Kootenay, etc.

We vacationed in Banff and Kootenay 10 years ago to include an outdoor concert in Edmonton (Bon Jovi)-absolutely loved it!
GVP

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum