Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 08:38 PM   #40
Skydivemark

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #16072
Quote:
Originally Posted by flrockytop View Post
Thanks to this forum I found this page.

https://www.thormotorcoach.com/owner-resource/

Set up your account, put in your complete VIN and you get every drawing and schematic of your specific rv. Mine printed out to about 28 pages. I have found it to be very useful.
Fortunately is a slow day at work. Joined that site but don't see anything telling or showing me specifically where it is. One page says the battery control center is in the front driver's wheel well. Hmm? I will look in the morning but I'm guessing it's referring to a A class.
Another page says there's an electrical distribution box in one of the front compartments. I haven't seen anything electrical in any front compartments except for the speakers, and then behind the TV the button for switching from cable to the antenna.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum