Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 04:39 AM   #1635
K2Whire

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Minnesota
THOR #15607
Cyclone vent an Vegas 24.2

Thinking it was Jamie that provided .the pdf plumbing schematic which shows the grey and black tank ventilation are one shared pipe. On the 24.1Vegas this exhaust vent is capped. It located on top of roof left side facing front. Right in front of the bathroom fan. After scrapping off the putty and sealant roof paint your left with the cap mount held down with 5 screws. Unscrew the cap and mount. The cyclone vent comes with a cheap little flimsy disk and 3 screws. There are no instruction. What I did is modify the one I just took off and found the cyclone fits just about perfect, the screw holes are already there for you in roof . All I had to do was dremmel the hole a little bigger circle for the cyclone. If you have a 24.1 Thor Vegas and haven’t done this mod get the Cyclone plumbing vent over the other option if you have dremmel to use the existing hardware. I’ll throw a pic here in a couple days.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum