Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Palazzo 33.1
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 11:22 PM   #2
TurnerFam

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #4735
my 33.3 has had a 100,000 mile average mpg of:

or
11.4 if towing our Focus

annual maintenance is different than gas units since servicing is much less often, or many more miles, such as 15,000 stated for engine oil changes... and Speedco and other 'truck service centers' can do your servicing, even for the Onan Generator, 'while you wait' in your coach... no reservations needed.

our 'floor plan' includes the rear mounted master bed, and I'd have it no other way - I love it. Also these units are built on the XCS chassis, a lower sitting chassis than many other diesel pusher coaches, requiring on a single entry step outside.
As for the storage, no coach makes it easy to try to 'fit' bikes into, which is why most carry them on the back. We've carried four bikes, and the tow car - no problems.

One advantage to the Palazzo, at least for most, if not all, of the floorplans, is that you have access to all of the coach during travel, with the only exception of a few drawers/cabinets in the bedroom. The fridge and bathroom are all very usable with the slides in.

enjoy : )
TurnerFam is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.