Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 11:26 PM   #17
oldbird

Brand: DRV
State: South Dakota
THOR #4935
Bob, we have the water-dryer, couldn't live without it! That's one precision drip you had! I looked behind the washer and everything looked dry but worth checking again.

The old saying of 'when it rains it pours', my hot water tank quit working today so I worked on that instead of turning the water on for the toilet. I checked both thermostats with a multimeter and couldn't find anything except once had 120v on the electric element. But, it quit shortly after. I got good continuity across the element. On the gas side couldn't find anything wrong. Went to town for a couple of hours and came back to hot water?? Stupid me had both electric and gas on so I don't know at this point what one is working now. I do have spare thermostat for both sides that I'll put on. Isn't RVing wonderful at times. Oh, last week in Michigan we had our door side slide out awning ripped apart. Things do come in three's, lol.
Glenn 08 36tk3 #4571
oldbird is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum