Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 12:54 AM   #1
beeryboats

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29
State: Indiana
THOR #9245
Getting a poopy smell after a couple days travel?

Hi All,
We bought our first motor coach last year, a Thor Windsport 29, and are on a learning curve. We drove from Indiana to Colorado and two days into the trip it started to smell. The toilet that is. We quickly dumped even thought it was only half (or less) full. And we had no more issues. It happened again last weekend! It was about 3/4 full and did not want to fight our way through the campground against the exit flow to dump. So we decided to do it on the way home. We were at the Mid Ohio Indy car race, awesome! By Richmond Indiana I couldn't stand it and had to dump it out. Neither my trailer or fifth wheel had this issue. What is the deal? The toilet bowl has water in it and I see no leaks at the base of the toilet. It's not as bad as an out house in the sun, but you can smell it. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Jay

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.