Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 10:42 PM   #24
mstng

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 2018 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #12484
Exactly LWR, The AC isn't the problem, it's the install or not enough BTU for the length of the coach. There are fixes that dramatically improve temperature and air flow.

I think that on a 100 degree day if you can't get the output temp directly below the blower in the low 50's or upper 40's you're not getting what the AC is capable of providing. I started with temps in the mid 60's and fixing the baffle brought the temp down 15 degrees. Then it becomes a matter of capturing that air and distributing it. I took the easy way with the extra vent below the blower but if my RV was larger the only thing that would have helped would be an additional AC.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum