Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 03:15 AM   #28
Long & Winding road

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Axis 25.4
State: Arkansas
THOR #12231
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksface View Post
So...
I haven't bothered to do an investigation but when I look up into the overhead ac vent, the one at the foot of the passenger side bed, nearest the bathroom wall, over the TV, I can see a daylight glow through it. Just a glow, but certainly daylight. What's under the roof membrane that would allow that?

I haven't done any ac mods yet.
Except for the dash air freezing up(in for warranty repair right now), and this is just a matter of hitting the ac button to turn it off for five minutes or so, we find the ac in our 24.1 serves us well enough.
Its the rear clearance lights. I noticed that one my Axis if you pull out the corner trim at go horizontal from the L to R side of the coach along the ceiling (at least on my floor plan.... I dont have Over Head cabinets on the back of my coach like the 24.1 has). I was going to remove and add silcone if need then insulate but never got around to it. Im not sure how its held up and I dont want to break any plastic clips.
2017 Axis / 25.4: Big Foot Levelers, Aims 1200 Watt inverter, Ceramic Window Tint, Full River AGM 6V batteries, Front Hellwig Sway bar / Rear Track Arm, Safe T Plus Steering Stabilizer, PD 4655 converter, Hard Wired Surge Guard, WEboost + WiFi Ranger, LED Headlights/Driving lights, TPMS, Surge tank, Tornado flush, Viair Compressor
Long & Winding road is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.