Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 10:38 PM   #20
Mo_Mike

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Missouri
THOR #4687
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoshocoach View Post
Had no idea about the excess of mobile repair companies in Branson. I bought my coach at Reliable. Very good people pre-sale. They are being tested for their after the sale aptitude.
We also bought our VEGAS at RELIABLE. Their PDI was excellent! They showed us how everything worked and found numerous issues and repaired them on the spot.

The only issue was when they "ordered" parts from THOR. Waited a month, was told they were still "on order". I called THOR myself. THOR saw no order for the parts. Called RELIABLE service asked for the order number. They called back in an hour with the number. I then called THOR and yes, the order had been placed just an hour previous. The parts showed up two days later...

Found out to always check with THOR myself. I have a feeling THOR gets blamed for many things that aren't necessarily their fault. Everytime I have called THOR, they have been GREAT!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum