Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 01:38 PM   #3
JimOIB

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Fourwinds 24F
State: North Carolina
THOR #9511
I have a 24F but it is in the shop - can’t go out and look.

Looking at the wiring diagrams Thor sent me there is no mention of the stabilizers.

The LCI manual says 6amp breaker is auto reset. It also shows that each motor has a breaker but you can never be sure it was wired that way. If wired to OEM directions then both breakers would need to be bad.

The only wiring I have that heads back under the coach are the tank heaters and stabilizer. I’d check that 15 amp tank heater fuse in the power converter to make sure it is good. I bet that is where the stabilizer power is wired in.

Just a reminder - the use/store switch needs to be in use to power the stabilizers.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum